Legacy High School
3400 East Calgary Avenue
Bismarck, ND 58503
Student Services/Career Center 701.323.4862
Quick Reference Guide to LHS Personalized Scheduling (pdf document)
Upcoming Important LHS Information
Freshmen Orientation - August 4 from 6-8 pm.
Student schedules are in the final stages of development. They will be emailed by August 1. Please look over your students' schedule thoroughly to make sure all core classes (math, science, English, physical education and social studies) that are required for your child's grade level are on their schedule. Counselors will be available on the following dates and times for grade level schedule changes. After these dates, schedule changes will be a minimum due to other expectations counselors have to service students. Once school starts there will be NO schedule changes unless it is due to computer error, lack of a core class or lack of a prerequisite.
August Dates for Student Schedule Changes:
• August 9th PM-Seniors (12:30-3:30)
• August 10th AM-Juniors (7:30-11:30); PM-Sophomores (12:30-3:30)
• August 12- AM-Freshman (7:30-11:30)
Schedule changes will be made for the following:
- An elective for the ND state scholarship (Primarily seniors)
- Missing Core Class/Music/Foreign Language
- Missing Prerequisite
Schedule changes WILL NOT BE MADE FOR the following:
- Requests for teachers
- Specific lunch times
- To take a class with a friend
- Off mods
Changes WILL NOT BE MADE PAST the above DATE!!!!
Chromeboook Deployment Information
8-11:30 am & 1-3:30 pm
Mon, Aug. 15 - Seniors
Tues, Aug. 16 - Juniors
Wed, Aug. 17 - Sophomores
Thurs, Aug. 18 - Freshmen
Fri, Aug. 19 - Anyone 8-12
Before picking up your Chromebook EVERY student must complete the following:
1.Digital Etiquette Course
2. Parents/Guardians and student must sign the permission form
Digital Etiquette Course Directions: (Roughly 40 minutes)
1. Go to Moodle: https://student.moodle.bismarckschools.org/
2. Login with your student username and password
3. On the top, hover over "Student" and click "Digital Etiquette"
4. Your enrollment password: online
5. Complete all 4 modules
Parents/Guardians & Student Signature Form: http://tinyurl.com/LHSpermission
* Any student who completed these requirements for summer school will not have to redo it.
File Size: 362.98 kb
LHS Mission Statement:
"Enriching lives and building futures"
LHS Vision Statement:
"LHS will graduate lifelong learners who will make valuable contributions to the global community. By recognizing achievement, building positive connections and providing equal access to meaningful experiences, our students will be prepared for the demands of the 21st century."
Honor the Code:
S-Sacrifice - Sacrifice for others and yourself
A-Attitude - No matter the circumstances
B-Belief - Believe in all possibilities
E-Effort - Put forth 100% effort in all that you do
R-Respect - Respect yourself, others, and the world we live in. Make it a great day to be a Saber!